Monday 27 August 2007

Meme!

I feel like doing a meme!

Thought this might be interesting :D I give up fighting the teenage dream of romance.


List 8 qualities of your perfect lover
My Perfect Lover...:

1) Is amazingly talented in some way.
2) Is adorably domineering.
3) Has strong principles, and sticks to them.
4) Is smarter than me, but doesn't make me feel stupid.
5) Helps me cross the road.
6) Is Romantic, but also sensible.
7) Has nice hands.
8) Doesn't need me, but wants me.


Oh, i think i know why "memes" are called so - because they're all about "me". Nothing to do with Richard Dawkin's transmitting units.

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

I shall share mine, since you have so openly shared yours:

1)He must be a gentleman, and a Christian.
2)Intellectual, but not overbearingly so. He will never flaunt his knowledge, but share it with sensitivity.
3)Stands up for what he believes in.
4)Knows exactly what to do when I'm crying or upset.
5)Has Confidence, but not too much pride.
6)Has nice hands. (agreed!)
7)Loves Literature
8)Needs me and wants me.

I'm not the most original, am I. ;)

Unknown said...

Uh, charmaine han forced me into this although I told her I cannot think of 8 criteria right now especially when I'm thinking of KI issues =p.

You know what? I think I'll post it on my LJ some other time or just share with her, haha.