Wednesday 5 September 2007

Memed! (and 10 of you are involved)

I love interesting Memes. Alright, actually, I'm just looking for an excuse to not study. :D


1. (the person who tagged you is) - Tan Suhui
2. (your relationship with him/her is) - telepathic, expressed in giggles.
3. (5 impressions you have of him/her) - thoughtful, always fun, independent, and a great friend.
4. (the most memorable thing he/she has done for you) - everything we do together is usually memorable ;) but most recently, it has to be scrubbing the fish tank out at 2am.
5. (the most memorable words he/she has said to you) - if words are sounds that come out from the mouth, then it has to be perpetual heehawing :D
6. (if he/she becomes your lover, you will) - be homosexual and incestuous. interesting.
7. (if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be) - probably get a sex change, then find a way to get out of my family tree. lol
8. (if he/she becomes your enemy, you will) - i dont even think we've ever had a proper, full blown quarrel yet.
9. (if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be) - I really have no idea. I like to think that being family makes one really tolerant.
10. (the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is) - Bake. :D
11. (your overall impression of him/her is) - like her mother. (:
12. (how you think people around you will feel about you) - clumsy? usually also horrifically independent and quirky. but mostly clumsy.
13. (the characteristic you love about yourself is) - that I can feel art.
14. (the characteristic you hate about yourself is) - that I feel too much.
15. (the most ideal person you want to be is) - right now, Mika.
16. (for people that care and like you, say something to them) - some things just aren't said (:
17. (pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you)

1. Liangwei
2. Jon Tan
3. Gaby
4. Charmaine E.
5. Favian
6. Siobhan
7. Yeenseen
8. Shumin
9. Colin
10. Siewching

(who is no.6 having a relationship with?) - heh, Jonathan. My gallery walls testify.
(Is no.9 a male or female?) - Male and Misogynous.
(If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?) - Well, no.7 is supposed to be in love with me. I think, anyhow, that it will be a bad thing: too much of a strain on art resources. Multiplication of weirdness also would be an overload :P
(What is no.2 studying?) - PCME, and hard (curiously also Su's answer)
(When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?) - 30 August. KI exam. ): I miss her already!
(What kind of music does no.8 like?) - Rock. And recently, "Girlfriend" by Avril, though I can't understand why :P
(Does no.1 has any siblings?) - One brother.
(Will you woo no.3?) - I don't think so. I like my friends friends.
(How about no.7?) - Oh dear. I don't want to encourage her.
(Is no.4 single?) - Oh no. ;)
(What’s the surname of no.5?) - Koh! I remember.
(What’s the hobby of no.4?) - Craft. Archery. And recently, Ryan :P
(Do no.5 and 9 get along well?) - If they did know each other, I don't think they would.
(Where is no.2 studying at?) - Sixoh, HC
(Say something casual about no.1) - Heh. I would rather lick my lips.
(Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?) - 6 years together develops feelings without trying (:
(Where does no.9 live?) - In a bookshelf, 382.1 PHI
(What colour does no.4 like?) - Purple, dark red, brown? Oh dear. I don't know!
(Are no.5 and 1 best friends?) - I actually think they would hate each other if they met. Oh dear, my friends are all so diverse.
(Does no.7 like no.2?) - Oh she would :P But he would run away.
(How did you get to know no.2?) - He was so sexy, I ... hahaha. *wink*
5.(Does no.1 have any pets?) - No, just one peon. ):
(Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?) - I'd say she's the most sexual person in the world

No comments: