Thursday 13 December 2007

Everything's baking really nicely now :D

My scones turned out well (or "quite edible" in yunsong's words), my internships are nicely settled (Drew and Napier!) , and my Maldives trip is not only happening, I know it's going to be one hell of a trip because we'll be celebrating the New Year's there too!

Met Yunsong and Karweng at a nice Christmassy cafe yesterday, and the outing, like almost all outings I make, consisted first of me getting quite lost, and like almost all outings with Yunsong, ended with a fabulous dinner in our tummies and no money in our wallets. The last time I frequented cafes, I was still Hiu's little measure of peace, and we would sit at Novena's Spinelli's (our favourite haunt) and do math problems, play, read and talk. I tried going back to the cafe after we split, but it wasn't the same - the coffee was too cold, the books were too empty and the crowd too hostile.

No comments: